Sunday, March 11, 2007

Under the Weather....

I spent most of today just feeling miserable. Yesterday, I spent the day lying on the bed and this morning when I got up, I was so sore! I had a pain in my hip that made it hard to walk. After wondering how to alleviate the pain, I decided to hit the hot tub. That did the trick! As soon as I got out, I was totally pain-free and felt fine (well, my hip, at least) the rest of the day. Now, if that tub could just get rid of this cold!

I don't remember having a cold like this before. I was fine until yesterday, and now, I am coughing up crud. Usually, it takes days to get to this point....

Well, since I am miserable, I guess I shouldn't post anything, but I had a rather funny thing happen a short time ago....

I was lying on the bed with the door closed. The sun was setting, and it was beginning to get dark outside. Suddenly, I heard a little scratching noise at the door. Then, it was followed by a funny little cry. I got up and opened the door, and Murphy scurried into the room!

I took this picture of Muphy earlier in the day. I suppose I shouldn't even show it, as the carpet is a mess...just don't have the energy to vacuum at this point in time. Anyway, this picture so exemplifies Murphy.....Here I am...and, what can I do for you?

2 comments:

Terri said...

oh so sorry your not feeling well. You've got quite a devoted little guy there. Too bad he's not tall enough to reach the stove to make you a nice pot of herbal tea. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Laura seems to have the same thing....I'm hoping it's allergies. I just know your little Murphy will have you feeling better in no time!