Monday, March 12, 2007

Sometimes Life is Unfair....

Like today when it is 44 glorious degrees outside, and I am here lying on my bed, head feeling so stuffed!!! When I breathe through my nose, it squawks like a "bad reed" on a clarinet. And, when I breathe through my mouth, I get this little noise that sounds like "effervescence", IE, little "bubbling" noises in the back of my throat. In other words, I feel terrible and somewhat sorry for myself!

Mark is a good husband who has taken great compassion on me. He asked me if there is anything he can do for me, and I told him, YES, there is! In a little while he will drive 16 miles to pick up some Wendy's chili, and then stop by Tim Horton's to grab me a bagel. They sound so good to me.....homemade chili would really be terrific, but that would be pressing the envelope!

My little Murphy has been my constant companion through this misery. He keeps close tabs on me and following me whenever I tread out of the bedroom!

Since I am feeling dreadful and have not too many good things to say, I shall end now, and I pray you and yours will be spared from this! I hate being sick!

1 comment:

Carly B said...

UGH! I hate being sick. Hopefully you will feel better soon!