Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bug-Eyed and Headachey!

Is that a word? "headachey"? No, I am not getting the flu, I am overwhelmed by the new camera manual. Yikes! So many new "bells and whistles". And, I never heard of formatting a card before using it in the camera before! And, WHY can I not turn that itty bitty little dioptor adjustment? Ugh....

Yeah, I know, want a little cheese with that *whine*?

As my head began to spin and feel like it was going into overload, I decided to read a little email. As I was reading on one of my Scottie lists, I came across this story about an outstanding dog named Faith and her people. I am always in awe of people who find a mission in life that others would deem foolish and foolhearty.

We spent today running around a little. Mark needed to pick up a new pair of forearm crutches that he ordered from a medical supply business. The pair that he has been using appears to have broken inside one of the shafts. When we think about what could happen if the piece actually broke off, we shudder....Mark uses those crutches, heavily depending on them to help him balance!

1 comment:

Carly B said...

What an incredible story about Faith! I checked our local library and they have the book. I think I'll get it.