Friday, April 13, 2007

Such a Grand Night!!!

Last night, I was so excited about the Sabres game! Yes, it is Stanley Cup playoff time and the Sabres played their first game of the first round against the New York Islanders. The game was so exciting as the Sabres just played so well and scored over and over.

During the last five minutes of the game, I told Mark I really had to run and take a bathroom break, as I felt as though I was going to burst! He told me to go ahead....he has a DVR, so he could record the last few minutes and we could watch it together. Ben was in the dowstairs bathroom, taking a shower, so I bounded upstairs.

Since I was in such a hurry, I only pulled the door behind me, not latching it. Within a few seconds, the door came flying open, and there was Murphy. Not too far behind came Angus. As soon as I was done, I grabbed my camera, as these little boys meant business!!!


Can we PLEASE have a drink of water?

By the time I came back with my camera, Angus was actually IN the tub! He loves to go in there and have someone "drizzle" the water out for him. He happily laps it up, saturating his little beard and paws!

As I took his picture, Angus decided he was going to have to possibly SIT down and wait for his drink of water! He sat there looking at me!

In the meantime, Mark commented he wondered what took so long!

The Sabres won this game 4 to 1! If they could just play like this throughout the playoffs, they would definitely win the cup! Each round is potentially seven games....whomever wins four advances to the next round.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo Sabres!!!

On a less *stellar* note, as I listened to the radio this morning, I just found out that we are expecting a Nor'easter this Sunday and Monday! And yes, they are saying this is going to be a "juicy event" with lots of snow. Hmmmm.....isn't this April? Yikes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunday morning at o'dark thirty we are leaving for Green Bay to see the in laws. Here's hoping the storm doesn't follow us! Razzafrazzin weather anyway!

Terri said...

Global warming? Where? I told Mikey he was going to come home to maybe having a snow day on his first day back to school from spring break!

Anonymous said...

Pretty shower curtain! :) Oh, yes ... we're supposed to get a snowstorm of "historical proportions." *sigh* I want it to be SPRINGTIME already!!! It's hard not being able to take the kids outside. :(