Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Wanna Be a Daffodil!

OK, so I don't really want to be a daffodil, but how about resilient like a daffodil? I worried so about these miniature daffodils as they were frozen solid last week. They were rigid and even looked freezer burned! But, alas....they are FINE! Now, THAT is resilient!

I took this picture of the little stream....I loved the little bubbles!

I couldn't help myself when it came to this picture! Michelle was lying across my bed with Murphy, upside down, next to her. It was too funny....Michelle's feet hanging off the bed, and Murphy's up in the air!!!
The sky is presently blue, and the weatherman said to get out and enjoy today as the temperatures climb well into the 40's. Of course, tonight the wild wintry mix is supposed to begin, so I think I will head outside, SOON!

4 comments:

Shell said...

Mom! I can't believe you put my FEET in your blog! lol I love my lil Murphy boyeeee :)

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing *so* hard at Michelle's comment above! hehe :) Cute picture ... and I love the bedspread! Did you buy that or sew it? Pretty photo of the stream ... you know how I love bubbles! :)

Carly B said...

Now Mom, you know how Michelle is about her feet! :) Perhaps Murph and Joe are related after all, Joe was on his back with me on the couch all evening while we watched a movie. His head was hanging off the couch...didn't look comfy. Murphy, on the other hand, looks very comfy!

Shell said...

^Hey, I didn't want anyone to know... thanx alot sis! teehehe