Friday, August 18, 2006

Some Cute Pics from Yesterday

I thought I would share some more cute pics from Murphy's big day. After all, it isn't every day that a wee laddie marks a big day like his first!


This picture so exemplifies Murphy...."Mum, can I have a cookie?" Oh, and Angus? How did he feel at the advent of this momentous occasion?

Yup...he stayed on Mark's leg...wearing his little birthday hat...showing no emotion. (can you say SO Scottie!!!!!! What a Scottietude!!!!) But, beware, when I opened the "special" packet of birthday food, IE, Three Dog Bakery's Special Chicken, Veggies, and Rice Entree, little Angus could be seen *sitting pretty*.......and, yes, I split the packet two ways. The boys loved it!

We are so proud of both of our little Bristolwood Scotties. Even though they will never set foot in a show ring, they are our little champions, giveng far, far more than they ever ask.....

2 comments:

Becky said...

ROFL! well, you're one up on us...I don't think Sassy nor Ditzy would let up put a hat on them!
Too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.