Thursday, August 24, 2006

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

I had a little fun this morning, playing with the camera, taking some more bee pictures! The camera that I am using is an Olympus C-5050. I have had this camera for nearly 3 years, but am just now beginning to figure our all the bells and whistles. It is a rather complex little bugger, and later this afternoon, Mark and I were playing with it, and Mark found some really cool features. He had read through part of the manual, so he knows a lot more than I do!
On my way down the porch to take the bee pics, I passed my hanging Fuschia plant. The way the sun was shining on it, the plant looked almost fluorescent!


Well, it is *almost" Friday...hurrah! This week seems to have flown by. Seems like that happens a lot this time of the year!



2 comments:

Becky said...

Oooooooh, those pics are awesome! fuschias are so stunning, but for some reason I never got around to buying one this year, soooo pretty!

Carly B said...

I love the bee pics...you'll have to show me how to do that...my insect pics always look fuzzy. The camera won't focus on the insect but rather everything else around it...perhaps I need a better camera...good b-day wish I guess!