Saturday, May 05, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Today, the kids had a birthday party to attend, and right after that, off we went to take them and a friend to the last teen skate of the year!

While the kids were skating, Mark and I slipped off to Corning to just fiddle with the camera. Here are a few shots....

These pictures are pretty self-explanatory, so I won't waste words with them! Mark and I were surprised to see trees nearly completely leafed out in the Southern Tier of New York. Our trees are just showing signs of budding! Ah well, the green will be lovely when it arrives!

Well, as I was waiting for my pics to upload to Blogger, tonight turned into TOMORROW!!!!

We have some plans for later in the day....The Sabres face the Rangers once again in the afternoon at 2. I am so excited, hoping the Sabres will finish this round off to avoid a seventh game!

No comments: