Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Many thanks to my fellow Soapnut, Susan, for sharing a wonderful recipe for cutout cookies tonight! I just completed a batch, and Mark and the kids gave the cookies a resounding THUMBS UP! Mark said the cookies were at least as good as a bakery cookie, if not better!



The recipe can be found here:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Popes-Valentine-Cookies/Detail.aspx

Once the cookies were baked and cooled, I HAD to put a smidgeon of frosting and sprinkles on them! I put a wee bit of Almond Flavoring in the frosting, as I am an Almond addict!!!

Not sure if I will be able to post an entry tomorrow, as the weatherman is saying we will be doing some shoveling tomorrow....how *romantic*!!!!

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

Great looking cookies, Kae. Mine are all gone, everyone at work really enjoyed them. So, are you all shoveled and plowed/blowed out now? How much of the lovely white stuff did you end up with?