Saturday, October 14, 2006

Please Do Not Adjust Your Sets!

Yes, as I was sitting at the table wrapping 200 bars of soap with cigar bands this afternoon, I looked up to see.....SNOW!

I know that this is nothing in comparison to our friends in Buffalo. Ours didn't even stick to the ground! But, it was snow, nonetheless...

Speaking of our Buffalonian friends, I pray that all the damage done by this rather "freakish" weather will soon be ammended. Having been without power for 10 days in March of 1991 during the ice storm that hit Rochester, NY, I know how awful it is to be without utilities!

2 comments:

Becky said...

It sure was purty as it was coming down, but I'm sure glad it didn't stick! I'm just not ready for that yet, lol

Denise in PA said...

It didn't stick here...not Thursday or Saturday. I'm sooooo not ready for winter... You both know how much I hate winter. grrrr... But, love the pics!