Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just One Picture......

I was looking at my friend Denise's blog and she has some cool pictures of Lake Erie she posted. That reminded me of one picture that Michelle took when we were visiting Lake Erie this past June.

My brother had to have open heart surgery and we wanted to visit him while he was in the hospital. We found a really nice state park that we could camp at while we were there. Michelle and Ben walked just a few yards from the camper to a large cliff that led down to the lake. What a great place this was............and what a memory!

3 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Kae, your pic is way cooler than mine! I love the pinks, blues and purples in that sky line! Where is that state park? Sounds like a "beach" I'd love to explore!

Katya said...

Denise, this is at Lake Erie State Park in Brocton, NY. It is a short distance from Fredonia. It is also about 30 miles (I think) from Erie, PA, which is why we stayed there...it was close enough to visit my brother in the hospital.

Becky said...

Gorgeous picture!