Monday, January 15, 2007

Squirrel Bait....

That is what Mark calls me when I get a "radical" idea....like crawling on the ground to take a picture of my poor little Daffodils that made such a galliant showing earlier....I guess it wouldn't have been so extraordinary, except for the fact that I did it just a short time ago....just before 9pm...in the total darkness! The motion light on the garage that I depended upon must have blown out last night, so I used the little red laser on my camera to spot the Daffodils in the darkness...The drizzle we have been blessed with most of the day has now turned to a fine snow, so I just wanted to see my little posies one more time!


I should have taken a picture after I removed the stick on top of the plant, but I didn't see it while I was taking the picture. Remember, it was *totally* dark out there! I am truly appreciative of the fact that we have no neighbors in close proximity....I fear my nocturnal habits might cause alarm amongst those who feel less inclined to grope about in the darkness of a cold winter's night, fiddling with and testing one's camera!

4 comments:

Carly B said...

Okay Mom...that's just plain nutty!

C

Becky said...

Now that's devoted to getting the shot, lol!

Denise in PA said...

LOL...you should hear about some of the things we do under the cover of total darkness! Oh, and do I ever have some stories about things my mom did in the dark! :)

Katya said...

Oh Denise....one of these days we need to get together! I am sure we would end up laughing ouselves SILLY!!!

Becky, I AM very devoted! hehehehe
I am so glad I looked at my "babies" as they are now covered in snow!

And Carly....bite your tongue!!!