Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good News....I *Think*!

Well, Mark is thinking perhaps my camera might just be OK! When we went to Lewiston yesterday, I had placed the camera down on the floor by my feet. This is also near the heat vent.
(As an aside, when we first bought the Explorer, Mark burned the side of his calf seriously enough to land him in the hospital for a few days. Unfortunately, his feeling is not very acute in that particular area.) So, as we drove along, my camera was in the case, baking.

This morning, Mark plugged the camera into the outlet, and it behaved meticulously! He tested the batteries, and they were all "on the edge". Mark said he thinks I fried the batteries!!! I recharged them all again and they are just finished charging. Since it is late, Mark wants to check the camera out in the morning. I did cheat just a "bit" and put a set into the camera to see what would happen....it WORKED!!!!

So, hopefully, after playing with it tomorrow, the camera will work! And, I will (FINALLY) download my pictures!!!

No comments: