Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The One, The Only!

This morning, I went to visit Duane's blog...it is always so nice to go there. Anyway, he had a link to see how many of "you" there are in the US. Well, apparently, since there are 0 of me living in the US, I must not EXIST! Wow, there is a thought!

I guess I might claim I am the "Genuine Article", or....if I don't LIKE what is happening, I can say don't BOTHER me, as I do not EXIST! hehehehe


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Carly B said...

Well, according to the website, there are none of me...however, if I google myself, there are at least two of me. With my maiden name however, there are 9 of me...one seems to have a...eh-em, scandalous career! Glad I didn't keep that name!

C