Monday, September 11, 2006

God Bless the USA

In light of the fact that this is the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 attack, I just want to voice my thanks to those brave souls who passed away while trying to save the lives of others....And, to those who lost loved ones in this senseless attack, I pray that your hearts will mend and that life will make sense at some point if the pieces still seem unfitting and somewhat blurred.

No matter what comes to pass, this nation is one that I believe we can still be proud to stand behind. I realize that we are not always the most popular nation, but when push comes to shove, the world knows that they can always count on the USA...

May God continue to bless our nation as He has so richly in the past. May we realize that without His hand upon us, we do not stand a chance.........

God Bless the United States, and may she continue to shine as a beacon of freedom in a world filled with darkness.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nicely said Kae, : )