Sunday, June 24, 2007

Well, I Knew it was Coming!

Yup. I have been blogging for almost one year now, and if you have seen my blog, you know that I love putting up pictures as much a writing.

Blogger offers 1024 MB of space for photos and I kept seeing my numbers edging closer and closer to that dreaded 1024....Last night, I was informed that in order to upload three photos, I was going "over the top".

I know that many bloggers have accounts with Snapfish, Flik'r, and Photo Bucket to store their photos. I will be looking into doing such, but I really like photos on the blog. ;o( I have found out that I do have an account that I already pay for that sponsors blogs, so I am going to have Mark look into that for me, too.

So....it looks like my Blogger account and I will be parting ways soon. It was nice while it lasted!
If I am not here for a day or two, I will be back. And yes, I will certainly leave my forwarding address here!

5 comments:

Terri said...

uh oh... blogging and pictures go together. I"m sure you'll come up with a better solution. What about hosting the images on you business site and just hot linking to them?

gilda said...

oh my god i've never thought about that......... i've only been blogging for 2 months now but maybe i should start thinking about a place to host my pictures!!! good luck and i hope you find a solution!

Marion McCready said...

crikey I never knew that, hmmm.

Tay said...

Uh oh and hope you are back soon!!!!!

Celeste said...

Stay here and just host photos elsewhere. Blogger makes it just as easy to post a picture from somewhere else. Are you resizing your photos so they are smaller in megapixels?