Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Aha! We Have a *Light Dusting*!

Yes, we got a light dusting of snow yesterday and this morning, too! Right now, I am thinking perhaps I could meander over to the ski area and take pictures. After all, I can heard the hydrants happily humming every time I take the boys out!

In looking at Blogger "problems", I saw a comment about not being able to post pictures. It said that if that happens, you need to go into "settings" and fiddle around with the "FTP" info. As it was, I was going to ask Mark about it last night, but I forgot! This morning, the little bar is BACK! Hurrah! No need to bother Mark!

So, here is my little tree I mentioned the other day.


The little tree definitely needs some decorations, but no one has been so inclined! I need to comment that this picture, as well as the wreath, look out of focus, because I took them in the total darkness! (WHERE is that tripod?)


I am hoping Michelle will help me take pictures of the boys today so I can (FINALLY) send out those cards!

The weather report is calling for "flurries"! Perhaps.........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas at Katya and Mark's house. I like the little tree. Good luck on the Scottie photos!!! Flurries isn't that the name of an ice cream treat at McDonalds..I think the forecaster was hungry.Snow, dang it, so she can get the cards done!

Anonymous said...

awww Kae, I was just getting used to NO SNOW!! I still think there has to be a way we can make it snow at your house and not at mine....my house NEEDS 80 degree weather!! ; )

Cindy

Becky said...

That little tree is pretty Kae and I love the wreath!
Come on snow! : )

Katya said...

Jackie, I think you are right! A McFlurry! I think it is now time to execute plan #2. That is, as soon as I DEVISE it!!!!

Hey Cindy, no need for 80 degrees! Just come into my LIVING ROOM where Jotul would make you VERY happy! Why, he is *radiant* with heat that he cheerfully shares! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way!! Heat up the Jotul....I will bring the cookies and fudge!

Cindy